It’s Jacquie, written JQ for short. I’m a BFA film major who is more interested in Photo Manipulation, Fashion Photography, Set Photography, & Travel photography (Should have switched majors, maybe ).
Took my first picture in Colombia at the age of 5 and got that first digital camera in 2002. Captured and edited most shots featured in “Neighborhood Times”, the child rendered newsletter my friends and I started in 2005. In 2009, I traveled to Mexico and found myself intrigued by the cowboy lifestyle and ranch activities. Afterwards, I returned a few times in order to try out photojournalism. The summer of 2013, I moved to France to work on various photo projects . Right now I might be in Dubai, Ghana, Mexico or back in the States.
Other random fun facts 🙂
- 1 qt left for a BFA in Film but considering the possibility of not finishing my degree.
- Tigers, butterflies and the color teal are my favorites.
- As a child, I jokingly wished to run away and join the circus.
- At 14, my alternate career of choice was “Mermaid”.
- Fashion is totally a form of art. Don’t forget, the world is your runway!!! ❤
- Tigger, my favorite stuffed animal, has traveled more than me.
- Found out both my parents had pet monkeys as kids O.O
I want a pet fox. Or Skunk. Or tiger. Is that a thing? Actually what about a bat ray?
Photographers that inspire me include:
- Tom Chambers– Thought provoking photomontage often illustrating animals.
- Brooke Shaden– Conceptual photography illustrated through photomanipulation.
- Elena Kalis– Breathtaking underwater photography.
- Rockie Nolan – Fashion photographer who recently graduated with a BFA.
- Felicia Simion– Another young photographer with a captivating color scheme.
- Robin Schwartz – Wonderful work with daughter Amelia in company of animals.
- Jim Jordan– Crisp Fashion Photography (music plays in the background)
Thanks for the support ❤
PS. If you are looking for a password – it’s Copyright